Vete a la Versh 13 Vete a la Versh 13

i use to watch this on youtube

Its hilarious

One Cold Christmas One Cold Christmas

funny

It was pretty good though the voice wasnt the best I did enjoy the classic santa hurting someone. Though I would have liked a katana pulled out but its to over used i guess...anyway good job

MrAbnormal responds:

santa doesn't have a katana

also ROCK BAND MIC BABY YEH

Potbot Potbot

pretty good

it pretty good I liked the animation but i wish it was a bit longer...and France is evil!!!

The Forgotten Dungeon The Forgotten Dungeon

The key bindings didn't work and the character died way to easily for starting out. Also the archers seem to have an obnoxious fire rate. Don't get me wrong this has potential, but at the moment it is just bad.

Swords and Potions Swords and Potions

et me know if you need a guild

Ballooner: New Adventures Ballooner: New Adventures

It's fine though the ads every level are an issue. Though I guess this would not be a problem if I was on my own laptop.

Speaking the Truth Speaking the Truth

? same song?

sounds incredibly similar to sumthin else ive heard

zac11114 responds:

? you mean pretty much like every other pop punk song chord progression? lol. Or perhaps because using the chords, D, A, C, and G may possibly be in more than one song? just because it sounds similar doesn't make it the same as something else.

Min hjärna går i baktakt Min hjärna går i baktakt

not to bad

I wish it had some lyrics

[Short Rock] [Short Rock]

not bad

Theres some parts I wished you changed to make it a lil more fluid but other than that it was good keep it up

The loneliness of angels.. The loneliness of angels..

Very cool

It reminds me a little of an anime I have watched and I love the statues in the back.

Erion90 responds:

Thanks!! :) Yes, possible neon genesis evangelion because this is a fan art of one of its characters

what do you see? what do you see?

pretty good

Yea even without everything you wanted it looks good take a look at this piece im posting later today u might like it

NASA Training NASA Training

The early space program

Monkeys!

KartuneHustla responds:

The first monkey on the moon was chimp armstrong